Nancy L. Zimpher, SUNY chancellor emeritus, senior fellow at the Rockefeller Institute of Government, and faculty member at the University at Albany (NY), gave the keynote address during the ACE2018 Robert H. Atwell Plenary March 11. Watch her full remarks above.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Nancy L. Zimpher Announces Future Plans To Follow Eight Years As SUNY Chancellor
SUNY News (July 13, 2017)
- Time is Running Out to Make Simple Fixes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- Smith College Replaces Student Loans With Grants, Making Access and Equity a Priority
- How Centering Learner Success Helped Us Face a Year in Flux
- Veterans Need Colleges to Keep Some Pandemic-Driven Changes
- Virtual Learning Can Be a Gateway to Increasing Equity in Higher Education